BIGflip Cocks And Cums On Emma Watson

Emma Watson is becoming a fan favorite in the"Cum Pictures Community".And quite frankly I too am enjoying nutting all over Emma.Looking at her pictures as I'm jerking off makes me even more excited.I can imagine how amazing she would look on her knees and completely naked!Waiting with her mouth open for me to squirt my cum down her throat.Her sexy little tight body would send me over the edge as Id start dropping thick loads of cum in her mouth and all over her face.Wow,I sure love my imagination!(Laughs)
Oh wow,Emma must be really horny!The way she opens her legs to let a breeze in tells me her pussy must be really hot and dripping wet 
Oh yeah baby,stay right there while I pull my cock out.
Here you go,a nice thick cock for you to play with.
Mmmmmm,that's it Emma.Lick all under my shaft.
Oh dame,my balls are locking up.Get ready for a load.
Uuuuuugh!
Wow,that always looks good on you baby.
You look beautiful with cum on your face Emma!
Your sexy lips are making me want to cum on you again,wow your good!

"BIGflip's Cum Tribute To Emma Watson/Video"

Here's the video of me cumming on Emma's face,I hope you guys enjoy it!I also added my past Emma cum shots 

Here's some more pictures for you Emma fans to milk your cocks too,Enjoy!
To bad the whole shirt wasn't see threw.
Looking very sexy in yellow.
Beautiful!
Cutie pie!
What a gorgeous smile.
She looks gorgeous!
Emma looks great in anything!
Beautiful baby girl!


You have read this article with the title BIGflip Cocks And Cums On Emma Watson. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/02/bigflip-cocks-and-cums-on-emma-watson.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...