BIGflip Cocks And Cums On Britney Spears

Britney Spears really has stood the test of time for one reason and that reason is that years after she was the number one teen idol shes still loved ans admired by her loyal fans.Not only do her loyal fans still love her.Fans that have followed her from her days as a teen but now as an adult she has a whole new set of fans.Britney has thick,huge,throbbing cock fans that beat-off for her every time she performs or is on some tabloid.And now that shes returned to the recording studio and soon be on the road promoting her album,she is going to have loads of cum shot out in her name.I know I can't wait to see her shaking that thick ass on stage,as I milk a thick load of cum out for her.
Britney sure was a fine looking teen back in her day.I would have loved to stick my cock in her throat and watch that little teen idol slobber all over my meat.
So sexy!She has one celebrities most photographed stomachs.
Britney sure loves to show off them sexy thick legs.
And she always thinks of her fans,witch is why she shows all that sexy ass.The crowed must have been dropping loads at that moment. 
Sexy little teen Britney.
Would you like a big stick to slobber on sexy?
Wow Britney,you make my cock throb and cock veins bulge.
Oh yeah baby,I'm going to cum on your face Britney!
Ahhhhhhhh,fuck yeah! 
You look as sweet as ever Britney!
You look good with a facial cum glaze.

"BIGflip's Slide Show Tribute To Britney Spears/Video"

This is a video I put together as a tribute to Britney.Its a picture slide show of mainly her pictures buy I also threw in my Britney cum shots and fake pictures.I hope you all enjoy it!

Here's some sexy Britney Spears pictures for you fans to milk your cocks too.
A stomach made to be cumed on!
Ready for the cum shot.
Britney looks beautiful in this picture.
Oh yeah,I like them titty shots.
Sexy!
She has some nice looking little tits.
Cutie pie!


You have read this article with the title BIGflip Cocks And Cums On Britney Spears. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/02/bigflip-cocks-and-cums-on-britney-spears.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...